Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Hump Day!!

Good Morning To YOU!!!!  Good morning to YOU!!!!    Pitch black out there in the parking area, not a car on the move in or out.  The sky is still, not a sign of a cloud and the tree tops are still so there is no wind....early morning....quiet time....soon the folks will be stirring and the workers will be coming into the parking lot getting all set for a brand new work day....hump day and the ending days of February.   Time to start thinking of March winds and marsh-mellow Easter bunnies.  But there is a ride out today and I have not made up my mind if I want to go our not.   I think I do, but am lazy...but, I'll give it some thought and make up my mind and if you are betting I'll go you are probably right as it beats sitting in  when there is a whole new day to share and see what is out in our world.    If you are looking out your early morning window, I hope you have the same colors in your skies.  We have some shades of lavender and purples this morning, a back drop to the tall evergreens swaying in the morning breeze, very light , but moving.  Folks are beginning to open the shades in the hospital windows and the new day begins.....hopefully one that is filled with love and laughter.

I hope you have a good day, all day, doing what you love to do best.    If you are not feeling up to par, then go back to bed and get a few more hours of sleep and heal.....if you are feeling 'tops' then call a friend and go out and partake of what today has to offer....lunch out...a ride.....a walk around the block...visit a neighbor you don't really care for until you make up your mind you will become best friends....you can do it.....go....be someone to love.  Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment