Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, February 3, 2018

A New Day!!

So today when you are out and about, or just staying in for the day, take time...stop, look and listen and fill your hours with the joy of living within the beauty of all that surrounds you...people, places, faces.....family...friends....ah!!!!!

There is just something about  a daisy that fills the heart with pleasure, the brain with awe and the heart with delight.
In the beginning we rush to be older...each day we want to age to perfection but....a task that is not easy to fill.....but age does have some compensations...I just can't think of any right now!!

Chocolate helps!!!!

Good morning.  How are you this morning?   I've been playing around the computer for an hour or so, a good wake up exercise each morning;  especially when you have little or nothing to say....a new day...wonder what is in store for us???  Whatever we put into it is what we will get out of it....see...depends on our own self...don't you hate to be told that....seems we hear the words  "you only get out of it what you put into it"   ...wonder who claims fame to those words....not me......I do put a lot into each day and some days are much better than others..smile!!!

I have my little 'words' to read each morning hoping they will help me to have a good day and be all that I can be..easier said than done.   One is the Prayer of Serenity which says: "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference."   I have no idea who said those words but they had a good brain and meant well....hard to do but the secret is in the trying. Another is "Accept that IS ...let go of what WAS and have faith in what will be. (David Avocado Wolfe)  Easy for him to say!!!  smile!!!!  It is in the doing...we all know that...so today "do" and have a special day all day.

I am off for a coffee and news break, feet up on the hassock, rear huddled in my easy chair, an open mind, a loving heart, and the start of a new day....YOU I love...so go...be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU and make your day the best ever.....the old adage comes to mind...."smile and the world smiles with you...cry and you cry alone"  ....GO!!!!  SMILE!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment