Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, February 4, 2018

Repetition Has Meaning!!


 Pick up your camera, walk out the door, find some wonderful faces and places to 'shoot' today;    it is always fun to see how the other half lives....busy, bright, beautiful and a heart that shares....I really would like to see your face on my computer this morning...such a nice face....warmth, love, and smiling eyes...what is that tune???  "Who could ask for anything more?"  ...smile.

and I wouldn't trade any one of them.    How lucky I am to have children who really  truly do not mind sharing some time with me....that is if they do not get a better offer...smile!!!!

words to put on your mirror to remind you to 'believe'.A

                                       A truism!!!   

Good morning, yes, another new day, and it is early, probably a little after five a.m. with pitch black quiet surrounding the buildings.  The hospital wing has no lights this morning, no one up yet;  if anyone is moving about they have not put on any extra lights.    There is a lamp outside my window which is like one in a Dickens story; black with a coach like pattern and one big light bulb to light the way.    No cars on the move, quiet prevails....silence.....did you know that silence makes a huge void, nothing moves, even the incoming car motor is silent...how can that be?   I have no idea but it is a fact....right this minute there is no movement or noise of any kind;  at five a.m. ...almost...you can hear a pin drop but I don't have a pin to drop..smile.   you will just have to take my word for it.  The cars are coming in very slowly and it is amazing that the motor does not make noise, almost a reverence to the sleeping hospital patients who have no desire to wake up at this time of day....a lot of folks do though and a wake up call at five a.m. is routine for them.   What am I doing up?   Who knows....not a sleeper as someone in my life stretched a truism and said ' the early bird catches the worm";  that's alright for the bird but I have no desire to catch any worms...now, a cup of hot coffee is a story of another color...and my cup is empty..so...I wish you a good today, all day, and hope to hear that you have fun and laughter to keep you company.     Do a little two step out the door, find places to go and things to do so you get fresh air and exercise to 'pump' up those muscles so you can get lots and lots of things done today......or not...smile....you can always plan a run away and do something you want to do and not have to do....go....make this day your day and give yourself reasons to smile.





No comments:

Post a Comment