Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, February 16, 2018

Good Morning!!

Good Morning...coffee is hot...have some!!!  Maybe you prefer tea or cocoa, whatever your choice, enjoy it and wake up to a new day.

It is pitch black out my window, no one awake over in the hospital building...yet...it is much to early but a brave soul is pulling in to park for the day and start their work day.  I bet they would rather be home in bed...smile.

The quiet of an early morning is startling.   You can hear that proverbial pin drop.  Silence....a special quiet of early morning.

A new day, wonder what is in store for us.   I think it would be nice to go out and about today and see how things are doing out there in the big wide world.  A walk around the thrift store might be in order.   There is always something new and different to find, although I am not really looking for anything.   I think I could donate 'stuff' and not even miss it.  My coffee cup is empty, so....that means I am off for a refill and think of some words to put into the blog this morning.  It is really difficult when you do not go out and about and find interesting things to talk about.   Maybe today will be busier, brighter and I will find some interesting events to attend then I can tell you all about them.....does a trip tot he grocery store count?   smile....I hope so.    I am out of coffee....me, out of coffee, now you have heard everything!!

So.....be of good cheer, do something you love to do today and be good, be kind and be gentle to all you come in contact with.   A hug....a smile....a kiss on the cheek....um.....life is good....be one of those 'cheerful' folks and make folks wonder what you are really up to.     Don't tell, make them guess...smile!!  As the old expression goes...."later gator" have yourself a banner day doing just what you want to do.  Go....be YOU!!!!   Hugs to all.






No comments:

Post a Comment