Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Wee Hours!!

Somewhere the bugler is 'tooting his horn' ...wake up....wake up...wake up....a new day is dawning!!

Morning light will come, but not quite yet....darkness precedes then light follows..it wont be long...be patient...put your coffee pot to good use."Aah, that first sip!!"

Take your cup of coffee outside with you and visit your flower garden, enjoy the sights and smells.

I know you must get tired of seeing this old barn but I have to admit it is a favorite picture of mine.  I used to walk past a barn just like this up in Carson City and it was always a view that made me feel good about time;  beauty comes with time....inside and out.

and daisies are good for the soul.....how can you not smile and be happy looking at simple beauty.

build a bird house or two for our little friends who trust us

and put your feet on the floor, open the blinds, a new day is about to begin and you don't want to miss a second.   Go....be YOU and make your world a bright and beautiful place today.


I let my coffee get cold...yuck....that will never do...be right back.......


AAH  hot coffee.....the wake up beverage of my beginning hours.....almost five....yes, a.m., feet on the floor, shoes off  and no hurry to put them on.....unless I get an offer I cannot refuse...smile!!!

A new day, no idea what is in store for me....something good, bad and indifferent, a little mixture of the good, the bad and the ugly......and a lot of good in between....smile!!!

So.....go.....pour yourself your favorite drink of the early morning, open those eyes and lift those feet and take yourself out for a special latte, a walk around the block, or use that telephone or your Ipod or Ipad or whatever it is called, and invite someone you love and like over for some breakfast...food taste so much better when you share it with someone you love or just like....a friend who makes you smile.    "Put your shoes on Lucy, don't  you know you are in the city"...la, la, la....don't know the rest of the words to  that song...smile..bet you do!!  It is so early....smile....did I wake you?   ha,ha,....I hope I did......what is that old adage??? "misery loves company:   Ha,ha,  I am not miserable but just love to have company with my hot coffee.

Make your today special;  just like YOU.....be good...be a friend....be lovable....smile a lot....and make your today special...just like YOU.   Hugs to all.




No comments:

Post a Comment