Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, September 4, 2018

A New Day!!

I have a little bird, in fact, two of them but I cannot swear to their color as they sit on the rooftop across the way from me.   I would name them but my memory banks are getting stranger than strange and old age is catching up with me.   Hard to admit to the changes but it happens to the best of us and I, for one, cannot complain as I am still able to function...ha.ha...depends on who you talk with...ha.ha.   The cars are parked on 'my' side of the driveway this morning.  The sky is a pale baby blue and the trees are not moving so there is no morning breeze.  The blinds are down in the hospital wing and quiet prevails.

A new day.   I am off on a ride this morning and am not sure I want to go...the mind is fuzzy but then it is early and maybe a cup of coffee with clear the cobwebs away.  I am ambivalent, isn't that a nice word, but not sure, if and when the head will clear and I will make some sense for my new day.   Heading into the old age phase is one thing, getting there is scary as the thinking mode changes second to second.   So be patient with me, know I will tell you all about my day out.

Off to find my shoes,  have a sweater ready as it is beginning to show Fall colors and the change in the air.  It is a lovely time of year.   Have yourself a good day, all day, doing what you want to do and like to do..smile....I know there has to be some work thrown in the  pile but you will make short 'work' of it...smile.

Be good, be kind, be gentle...especially with family and friends.   Treat them well and teach them well and the mix is sure to make your day a good one.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment