Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, September 20, 2018

A Thursday Morning!!

Today...Thursday all day...and a rainy day at that...didn't expect rain but then I was not paying attention to the weather.  A little rain wont hurt a bit, in fact it should do some good and make the plant roots absorb the water for the on coming Fall weather...it is changing every day and soon we will be facing a change in our weather to cold...a little snow??  ha..ha.  well I can hope.   The bushes are changing color to a deep amber and a little red peeks through some of the green.  Fall has a color combination all its own and I think it is really beautiful.  The trees are showing some russet shades and it is really very pretty.  The worker cars are all parked on my side of the street this morning.   I have two white, one black and a grey so there is variety..smile. 

My door is open but I have a sweater on..smile.   The sun is going to come out, or at least the sky is changing to a brighter grey, no blue in sight.  No movement in the trees, have I said that already?  Well, silence and quiet are the morning ritual around here.  There are two white cars in front of my window this morning, one with white beads hanging from the mirror.   There are two black on either side and a truck so the folks are in and working already.

I am going shopping with daughter Patricia this morning...not sure what we are shopping for but the junker store will have something we cannot leave behind.  I am not looking for anything special but then I never am...smile!!!

Thursday all day, the days go bye so quickly.   The weather is changing;  Fall is in the air....a new season and a busy one coming up.   Holidays....um...seems early to be saying that but days go bye fast and before we know it the season is here and we have to start thinking of how we are going to celebrate, yes, and make our list and start looking and see what the offerings are this year....shop until we drop..ha.ha...well we enjoy it in spite of what we say!!!!

Have yourself a good day, all day, do a few extra chores and get them out of the way.   Think of something you can bake or cook up for your dinner later...I am thinking lunch time and soon I will be out the door and having lunch somewhere...maybe a big Mac....haven't had on of those in awhile.   or????maybe something Chinese...or Mexican....or a peanut butter sandwich at home.  Food is always on the mind...um....maybe if I had breakfast I wouldn't be thinking lunch..smile.

So!!!!!  Be good, be kind, be someone who gives meaning to the day.   Hug a friend, maybe relent and hug an enemy now and then and see what comes of it.   I have my shoes on, my sweater as it is chilly around here this morning, and I am ready to go look around and see what is out there.   I hope you have a good day, a productive day, a day to make you smile.

Be YOU!!!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment