Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, September 14, 2018

Good Morning..It is Friday morning!!

Good Friday morning.  The sky is pale blue, the trees are still and the Fall colors are glowing early this morning.  The blinds are down in the hospital wing and the night workers are heading for their cars and home to bed.  A new Friday morning, to early to tell what kind of a day we are in for.  Right now the sky is pale blue, trees are still, and a new Friday begins.    I have grocery shopping to do;  I have good treats to buy and I am thinking of buying some real good hamburger for my dinner tonight.  Of course, if someone should invite me out,I might save it for another day.   One invitation and my shoes are on..smile.  Oh, my little bird is on the roof top watching the worker's cars come in and park for the day. 

I have no new news;  quiet around here, no one into mischief and I'd say all on their best behavior...smile.  So...it is Friday all day and I am going shopping for groceries and I think it is time for one of those big fat jelly doughnuts or a cruller, it has been some time since I invested in one of those....no calories..of course....but then I do stretch the facts now and then....but then I don't have to watch my girlish figure anymore....ha, ha,  it has been a long time since I even gave that a thought...

So, off for a refill, a bit of news, let time catch up with me and I'll be off, out the door and shopping...a favorite past time as I walk the grocery shop aisles and get to choose the foods I like....maybe a little hamburger and a slice or two of cheese to go on it;  pickle and onion...of course.   Is it supper time yet?   Breakfast!!!! There is nothing in this house....you have heard that before...smile!!!

Have yourself a good day, all day, it may rain, or not...we will take the weather in stride....I think it is sprinkling now.  The Fall colors are gorgeous this morning as the colors shine even without sunshine.   As for me...off for a refill, a bit of news, and a new Friday begins.   I hope each of you has a good day, all day, doing what you love to do best....your choice!!

Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!!  Hugs to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment