Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, September 16, 2018

Sunday, Sunday....la, la,

Good Morning!!!!

Hey, it is Sunday all over again...a new one, blinds not open, little after five a.m. and that is to early to do or say much of anything.   I am up....I am not really awake but I am working on it.

I have places to go and things to do today so I am not going to blog for long...first, I am not really awake, my coffee cup is cold and I am in a rush to get dressed and out the door....I am going off with my girls...smile!!!

So, with little or nothing to say this morning, I will promise to be back later and let you in on all the festivities of the day...if there are any....well, lunch out will take place either inside or out...we will find out before the morning is over....right now I am not awake, have to go and get ready and out the door and then I'll come back with some words for you....hopefully something to make you smile.

So...go...have yourself a day to remember doing something you really want to do and love to do.    Be good, be kind, be gentle...be YOU!!!  I'll be back...Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment