Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, September 6, 2018

It Is Thursday All Day!!

A sunshine morning.   Folks out in their 'go' cart, some walking their dog in the sunshine and the colors are beautiful and the air warm.  It is a beautiful morning.  I have a couple of trees, well rather high bushes, and the leaves are turning that burnish color, almost a brown but more reddish coloring and the sun picks up the  color and it is Fall in all its glory.   With all of the buildings and the parked cars there is more metal than floral, but the floral that is there is beautiful and the bushes which are now small trees, are a sight to see, a beauty all its own.  Fall has a lot to offer and all we have to do is relax and enjoy it as we gaze out our windows. 

I have been up since five a.m., don't have to be, just a bad habit..smile.   I am waiting to go upstairs for lunch and hopefully a little puzzling afterwards.   I have no outside plans today and a rest day isn't all bad.  I may go for a walk to the corner and back after lunch as it is really very beautiful outside this morning.  All of the worker cars are parked on my side this morning and there are a couple of 'silver' ones today, new I'd say and very beautiful.  There is a new white four door out there this morning....a real beauty, bet it gives a nice ride. 

On television there has been the program about pawning stuff and people have been on with a lot of things to pawn and have no problem asking a high price for their treasure.  The two men, on the show, are experts and they know the worth of 'stuff' and are not bashful about putting what they think is a right price.  No one seems to complain.   I get a laugh out of the way they toss the amount out;  I haven't anything to pawn and what I do have is probably not worth very much...well in beauty and love of what I do have, I have nothing to complain about. 

I am off for lunch time...I am hungry.  I may stay up for awhile a do a bit of puzzling with the ladies.   I think the puzzle we were working on is finished but I have not seen the finished product yet.  They do leave it up for us to get a peek at it.  I don't know what the scene is next but I am sure someone chose one that is not going to be easy and that is the way we like it.  A challenge!!!  We all need a challenge to keep the mind busy and the fun going...finding the illusive piece...aah....fun....and sometimes a bit challenging.  I am off for some food and fun.  Have yourself a good day, all day, doing what you love to do best.  Be sure you are a friend today;  be a good one;   a loving one.  be YOU!!! Hug to all.





No comments:

Post a Comment