Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Mid Week!!!

I like to think of it as rebuilding time when you take the time to rebuild, renew, recall the good things in your life and how lucky to have so many ....bet you ran out of fingers to count them on....smile!!! 

Time Out!!!  Thank YOU!!!! Each one for caring, sharing and being a caring family member and friends who make my world go around and around. 

It is hump day, ... Wednesday, all day, and it is dark out my window right now, don't think I have hit the five a.m. mark yet...worker cars are parked on my side this morning.  The blinds are down in the hospital wing and the sky is soft blue as it waits for the sun to come up.  The trees are still this morning.  One bird on the roof top across the way, the night light still on, not a bit of movement right this minute but that will soon change.  A new day begins.

I am in good shape as my laundry is caught up;  the dusting done, and, one of the ladies shared her book which she thought I would enjoy reading.  I might put my rocker out on the porch and do that a little later on, but only if I do not get an offer to go off for awhile.   Junking appeals to my fancy nature, not that I need any more junk in this small apartment, but...who can resist...not me!!!

So, with little to say this morning, I wish you a good day, all day, doing what YOU love to do best.  Make someone, including yourself, happy by opening your mind, your heart and your purse...ha,ha...go..buy yourself a present today, you deserve one.

Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment