Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, September 15, 2018

Saturday All Day!!!

My first cup is gone....my cup is empty....off for a refill.....the worker cars are all parked, under my window, all spaced evenly and one a little closer than they should be as they will have to open the car door slowly;  a bit close this morning.  The sky is a lovely soft blue, trees are still, blinds still down in the hospital windows and quiet prevails....silence right now.  It has to be all of five a.m. and one bird is sitting on the roof top across the way.  The night light has been shut off, no movement in the trees, Saturday...a new day...and, I am still waiting for a bird or two to visit the little bird houses across the way, four of them all lined up and one bird is on the roof top much to big to fit into one of them.  Someone meant well but they have to think pigeon size.

It is Saturday morning, a new day, a day to fill with all manner of choices and I haven't opened my eyes long enough to think of what mischief I can get into today...there must be something I can do....um......

My coffee cup is empty;   the t.v. is not on as yet;   I didn't buy any doughnuts and there is nothing 'good in this house' ...aha..you are beginning to know my song...smile.    So....I wish you a good day all day doing what you love to do best.   Stop by the church of your choice a light a candle for a departed soul who is waiting at heaven's gate to be welcomed in;   your day will come when a few of those prayers will be stored for you.   So.....all together now:  "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change  Courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference"   So.....you are in good stead....go....have yourself a day to remember filled with love and laughter.  Wear a halo today!!!  Sure,you can, there is one to fit you!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment