Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, September 10, 2018

Monday All Day!!!

Monday, Monday...la, la, la.....there is a song about it but I don't know all the lyrics, lucky you, or I'd be singing to you right now..smile!!!

The sky is a light baby blue with a mist of cloud in it.  The trees are still.  The hospital shades are down, cars parked under my window this morning and all is quiet around here.   It is early.   Silence is fleeting so I enjoy this time of the morning.  The little bird is on the roof top across the way and my coffee cup is empty....that will never do...be right back.

AAH!!!! Coffee!!!!  Coffee!!!  Hot and tasty and a "waker upper"...one sip and 'aah'!!!!

A new week begins and I wonder what is in store for us.  We have a beautiful blue sky with soft white clouds from one window and my door is open to another view which is a huge dark cloud with a bit of pink thrown in for good measure;  the look of a big bird and not a bit of a breeze, nothing moving.  I have mentioned the bush here in the back of the apartment.  The leaves are beautiful, brilliant, the colors of Fall , so lovely, bright and the colors of magic.  I do get to 'hear' silence early in the morning and it is soft and peaceful.   I never took time to 'listen' to silence but I find that the older I get the more I appreciate it.  So a new day begins and I have to decide how to fill the hours...a bit of puzzling;  a dusting wouldn't hurt and maybe a walk out a bit later.   I have much to be thankful for, and a walk out doesn't hurt at all...smile.

I wish you a good morning...a good day....a fun day after the chores are done.  I hope you find things to do that make you smile.   Hugs are necessary....kind words, a smile as only you can give....so...practice, practice, practice....ha..ha....well practice makes perfect I'm told.   Go....have yourself a day to remember!!!  Hugs to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment