Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, September 18, 2018

It is Tuesday today...

Words from the castle this morning....well, I try to find something new and different to whet your appetite....I know, you would rather have a big fat jelly doughnut and a hot drink....my cup is empty and my toast gone....some things never last.

It looks calm, grey skies, no trees on the move, silence, stillness and the worker cars are parked on my side of the road this morning.  Blinds down in the hospital wing, one bird on the roof top and a new day begins.   I am going off with daughter Patricia to card shop today and that is always fun.    I remember going card shopping with a friend and we would stand reading funny cards to each other laughing out loud.  It didn't take long to attract some others to laugh along with us.  If you have not been card shopping, think about it, it is always fun and it makes the recipient smile all day.

I had a good day yesterday, a quiet day doing  a lot of nothing special..lazing about.  Lazy days are good for the soul, gives us a bit of stretch room...smile.

I hope your day is 'good' all day and you enjoy each second as it comes your way.   You have smiles to share, hugs too, and hopefully a drop in or two...company is always fun and welcome....you can drop in my doorway, but check to make sure I am back from card shopping...smile!!

I am off for a refill, some news, then shoes on, out the door and card shop, one of my favorite things to do.   Now if I can keep my thinking cap straight I'll be ahead of myself and that isn't always easy to do...old age...um....well it beats the alternative so it is said....

So.....make your day one to remember;   share smiles and hugs....and have yourself 'the time of your life'  be bright, be cherry, be YOU!!!  Hugs to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment