Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, September 17, 2018

A September Monday

Good Morning.   It is Monday morning, pitch black out my window, one car drove in to park for the day and the worker is not in  a hurry to move...just laid on the horn and I bet that woke her up..smile.

I am off to make my coffee, cannot make any sense until I have my first sip...don't go back to sleep, I'll be right back!!!

Coffee!!!!! Aah!!!!!!  A new week begins and I am wondering what is in store for us.   Not one window shade up in the hospital wing;  not a bit of a breeze this morning and not a light on over there in the hospital wing.   I think I've said those words a dozen or more times...but those are the words that come to mind as I look out the big window and see the shapes of the tree leaves, the blue of the sky that has not turned bright yet and quiet, stillness, another new day.  Yes, a new Monday, beginnings, new week, new things to do and places to go after we wake up and discover there are plans to be filled...plans????what plans??? um....have to get busy and make some.   Monday...all day....

So, I hope you wake up to a bright and beautiful day filled with love and laughter.  I hope you get the planned chores finished and you open your door and go outside to fresh air and happy plans for today.  Take a friend to breakfast.  Take a walk down a lovely pathway and smell the flowers.   Look up and see if there is a bird on your rooftop...there is one across on the hospital rooftop.  A quiet time of day;  peaceful, restful....um....think I'll go back for a little more down time, it really is much to early to be up and about.   A coffee refill, my easy chair, tv for news....um....yes, a good morning...join me!!
Hugs to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment