Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, September 7, 2018

A New Day!!

A wise woman with beautiful words;  and she is right, it starts with a smile!!

It is dark outside my window this morning, but then it is every morning.  No breeze this morning and it is early so cannot see if the little birds are on the roof top.  I have one eye open...thinking about opening the other but the smell of fresh coffee is beginning to permeate the apartment and that is getting my attention...I want my coffee and I want it now...smile!!!  Do not go back to sleep...I'll be right back.

"AAH!!!"  Coffee!!  Coffee!!   I am smiling!!!  I am sipping!!!  Delicious even with a bit of heat on the tongue.   There is 'nothing good in this house', yep, truth hurts but there really is not a crumb to be had.  It is time to shop. 

It is Friday, laundry to do, a bit of dusting wouldn't hurt and a bit of grocery shopping is a must.  The cupboards are bare...that is to say there is nothing 'good' in this house....when there is, it doesn't last long!!!!

So you have heard all of my words a dozen times or more so I'll let you off easy this morning.  I wish you a good day, all day, doing what you love to do best.  I wish you good health, a bit of wealth, a bit of sharing and caring and a hug thrown in the mix.   You know the drill.....be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!!  Hugs to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment