Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, September 2, 2018

Fall....How beautiful!!!

It is that time of year....time to choose a great big pumpkin, jack-o-lantern time....don't forget to carve a smiley face.

or a bird feeder....great, clever idea....why didn't I think of that!!

Good morning.  It is Sunday morning and the sun is shining and the trees are colorful, so beautiful in the morning sunlight.   No breeze, nothing moving and hardly any cars parked out in front of my window this morning.  Some one has a nice brand new light grey car and it is driving slowly out of the driveway....carefully...smile...no dents so far and hopefully not destined for the future.

I am being lazy this morning.  I don't have to be any where until lunch time.   I have no plans so I can take my shoes off and do a lot of nothing....although there are things to do and a book to finish and I am sure if I look around I might make friends with a dust mite or two.  It is Sunday...a day of rest....

So.....be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU....make or take time out today to do just what YOU want to do.  Be a friend, generous to a fault and make someone you love, or even like, feel that hug like you really mean it.    Be a lover....of family and friends....maybe take on a stranger who has not had a hug in a very long time.   Be YOU, be good and be kind....you really don't know how to be anything else...smile!!!

AND celebrate FALL as it is a very lovely time of year.    Where is your camera?  WEll,   find it.....take if for a walk and find some beauty to capture...looking out my window, I can see some really beautiful colorful trees dressed in their Fall colors and glowing in the sunlight.   GO!!!! Take a walk out and snap, snap, snap.

Have yourself a day to remember.   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment