Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Hump Day. . . All Day!!!

Good morning.   It is Hump Day...Wednesday....Mid week....and I have no plans for today.   I had a great day yesterday, got to sit out in the sunshine in Pat's yard, watched the birds and the bees for awhile...smile.  AND...I did some card shopping which is always fun.  I also bought some Halloween candy ..now, if I do not open it up and devour it, I'll be in good shape.

Right this minute the sky is a deep blue, an early morning shade, no wind at all, nothing moving...silence....no lights on in the hospital wing.  It is to dark out there so I cannot see if the little bird has arrived for its day in the sunshine.  Before dawn...silence....no breeze this morning so quiet prevails.    It is Wednesday, hump day, and hopefully a quiet day has arrived. 

I have had my first cup of hot coffee and my cup is empty, so off I go for a refill.  I will turn on the television, feet up, coffee cup in hand and relax awhile as I listened to the morning news.   I hope you are still snoozing in and having beautiful dreams...enjoy...no reason to get up and get going this early in the morning.   It is just a habit from way back for some of us;  um....habits can be broken...or can they?   Mine is ingrained so I guess I am going to remain an early riser.  AND, there is nothing good in this house....smile...well, there was but I ate it all up.   Nothing is sacred around here.

Have yourself a great day doing what you love to do best.   Don't forget hugs for those you love and like.   Be kind.   Be YOU!!!  Have a great day, all day.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment