Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, September 24, 2018

Emma!!!

Emma.....a very special loving companion we wouldn't want to be without.  She is always happy to see each one of us and doesn't mind making the rounds as she enters the room and checks out who is there.   Those eyes speak for themselves and the story of love they tell is special.  We are lucky to have her.

Well it is a new Monday, all day, and I have no plans.   I have some catch up work to do like a trip to the laundry room but I might put that trip off for a day or two;  until I feel like it....ha, ha, who ever is in the mood for laundry, the necessary evil of our existence.   What ever happened to those disposable clothes once touted as a coming event?;  guess it proved to be impossible and we are stuck with our laundry days.   It isn't all bad though as we do meet and greet some of our fellow renters and pass a word or two in greeting. 

Today is a no plan day;  a day to do a lot of nothing if that is the chosen path today.   There is always something to be done but that takes 'a mood' to get it done, smile......and one is not always 'in the mood' ...yeah and Glenn Miller immediately comes to mind..smile. 

So I am off for a refill of my coffee.   I wish I had something 'good' to go with it but there is nothing good in this house...my cry...my lament....my wishful thinking as I nibble on a piece of toast that has no relationship with a doughnut that I can see or taste.    No use grousing, lamenting does no good....but I can plan a trip to a store later and find something 'good', I do too know where the doughnuts are.   So...be good, be kind, be generous to a fault and be loving above all....be YOU...be all you can be today.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment