Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Good Hump Day!!

Good Morning.   The sky is clear baby blue, the trees are still, the blinds down it the hospital wing, my coffee cup is half full and a new day begins....wonder what is in store for us????   Something good I hope...a little work, a little play, a visitor or two, a ride out, a trip to the store...so many choices....

It is quiet, two birds on the roof top across the way, not a bit of movement, no breeze in the trees and a couple of blinds have opened in the windows of the hospital wing, so someone is waking up and getting up for their new day.

The cars are parked under my window but the inside to dark for me to tell you what color the upholstery is, just looks black from here....but, the inside of the cars must have new upholstery as the outside shines with newness.  All cars in and parked but one open space.   Time to wake up and start a brand new day!!!

My coffee cup is empty so I am off for a refill, will blog a bit and try and think of some mischief to get into this Wednesday...all day...looks bright and beautiful and calm out there.  The workers are parking and walking in to start their new day.  I have four little bird houses, I think that must be what they are, hanging in front of a window across in the hospital wing.  Someone wants to encourage a visit from a bird or two.  Speaking of visitors, daughter Christine is due over this morning to do a bit of bookkeeping...have to keep my affairs in order....take about a second..ha.ha!!!

So....I am off for a coffee cup refill, sit in my favorite chair and put my feet up on the hassock as I watch some news on the television.   The sunshine on the tall trees is really beautiful, shades of bronze shine in the sunlight. 

Be good, be healthy, be wise and wealthy if you can..then adopt me...ha.ha.   I am off for a refill, a bit of news, feet up....aah!!!!  Go....have yourself a good day, all day, one you want to remember!!!  Love to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment