Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, September 27, 2018

Thursday has a nice 'ring' to it!!

Good Morning!!  It has to be at least five a.m. but I have not looked at the clock;  my body clock is enough!!  The sky is a soft night time blue, much to early to change color.  The trees are still, nothing moving even it is to early for the worker's cars to come in, but I am sure they are heading this way and a new day begins.

The quiet of a morning is fascinating.  Nothing is moving, even the little birds are sitting quietly on the roof top across the way and no workers are driving in right now so silence is profound.   It is good, calming, the body clock is waking up and the mind is beginning to function with thoughts of what to write about today...wish they were getting through as I have no idea what to write about right this minute....thinking it is to early to be up and about..but..it really isn't, the usual time and the brain takes a minute or two to motivate.

The scene out my window is calming as the sky is a soft blue;  the tree tops are still;  the hospital building is hidden in darkness and there are several cars parked in front of my window this morning.  I guess it is parking on 'my' side this week so I get to see in the car windows when the day light appears; right now everything is in darkness within the cars themselves.  I can see the roof top and the little birds are not there yet.  The night light is on and the orange glow reflects in the macadam of the road.  A tiny bit of moisture, so there must have been a drop of rain or two in the night.  If so...I didn't hear it, but then I never do.  I am thankful for my good sleeping habits especially when I hear some of the folks complaining about how they cannot sleep.  My eating habits have not changed either..ha.ha. 

I have no plans for today.  It is Thursday and that is always sort of a hump day.  It does mean the weekend is coming up and hopefully there are a few plans in the making for a good one.   So go, fill your coffee or tea cup and relax and enjoy some breakfast.  Some folks like a big one or just a sweet role or two, but whatever the choice be sure you relax, wake up slowly and put your feet up as you listen to the news of the day day, figure out what you want to do with YOU, and sip away.   Make today the best one yet!!!

It is Thursday...celebrate!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment