Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Hump Day!!!

Good Morning.  .... Good Morning  ....   a new day is dawning..... Good Morning, Good Morning to YOU!!!!   and many more....yep...in good voice...but in whispers as it is very early.  The sky is a beautiful blue, the trees are still, not a bit of a breeze out there this morning.  No cars on the hospital side this morning but a couple parked on 'my' side right under my window.  It is dark yet so I cannot see in the car windows.   The night light is still on.  If the bird is up there on the roof top, I cannot see him...it is too early....and I am not awake yet...but am off to refill my coffee cup and that should wake me up and I will be back with words....or not...ha.ha...it is so early and the brain is still asleep.


It is hump day, Wednesday all day, and no plans to be had.  The girls are busy.  I have no plans for today, a down day, as the saying goes.   Mid week....could use a few groceries but have to work up a list first.  Maybe I'll suggest a shopping trip  a bit later, right now I only have one eye open.   It is early.....

So I'll let you off easy this morning.  I am going for a refill....watch some news...feet up....and relax...way to early to think about motivating...don't have to rush or fuss so mid week is good....off for a refill, feet up, a new day begins.....um......wonder what it has to offer.....lets go find out!!!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment