Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, September 21, 2018

Friday All Day!!!

Good morning!!!!  Coffee!!!!!  Coffee!!!! Are you ready?  I am...in fact I am off for a refill and open the other eye....I'll be right back!!!

   AAH!!!!  A truck and three cars in front of my window this morning.  The lights are not on in the hospital wing that I can see.   The shades are drawn, silence in the air, no wind at all as the tree leaves are still and the bird is on the roof top waiting for the sunshine and a new day...just like me!!!

Coffee is good, hot, black, tasty and a wake up call.....I listen well as I am on my second cup.   AAH!!!!!  Coffee, coffee!!!!

It would have been okay if you had brought over some doughnuts;  yeah!!!!  I am quite fond of them.  I didn't get this girlish figure because I do not eat sweets...ha, ha....I'm the first in line, the last in line and always looking for more.  There is nothing good in this house...of course not...I eat anything that isn't glued down and if it had sugar I'd probably do away with that.

I could cook up some bacon and eggs but that would be like work;  nah...I'll be content with the left overs from the Gallery last evening...good food, good left overs and at the ready this morning.   I'd share if you were here, but you are still snoozing and I am up and hungry and ready for breakfast...I'll think about you and I would share if you were here but you are not...so....a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush as the old adage goes, and.....you know where the good stuff has gone...well you knew I couldn't resist...sugar...sugar......

It is Friday all day.   I have Friday chores to do and hopefully will go up and puzzle a bit today.   I wonder if the folks got much done yesterday.   So.....a new day, a Friday all day, and I have no special plans to run away today....but that could change..smile!!! 

Have yourself a good day, all day, doing what you love to do.   Be a good friend, share a hug or two and don't forget to do a good deed or two.   Have a Happy Friday doing what you do best.

Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment