Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, July 6, 2020

A Monday Afternoon

Hello. The sky is filled with puffy clouds spread far and wide and very beautiful. The trees are still with sunshine on their leaves and there is a bit of a breeze, a lovely afternoon, quiet and toasty warm.I am tempted to go out for a walk but am feeling lazy and seem content to just sit, watch tv, feet up and book at the ready when I am. All is good. All is quiet. All is a true Monday afternoon...smile. I know the girls are busy and that is really a good thing, but I still miss seeing them. They have spoiled me by sharing and caring and that is not a bad thing, smile...... The sky has some dark, or rather I should say, some lovely blue clouds; the shades of blue peek through the white and the brightness of the sun behind them makes it hard to see. What is really hard is the reflection of the sun on the car windows and that is an eye catcher whether you want it or not All in all it is Monday afternoon, quiet, nothing to complain about but that does not mean I cannot look for something. Now I have to make up my mind as to what I really want to do. I think a walk out but the easy chair keeps calling.....um. maybe a trip to the mail box and back could do it..or not...ha, ha.... Okay, off my duff, down to check the mail and make up my mind if I want to open the outside door. I will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment