Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, July 19, 2020

A Sunday Morning Musing

Good Morning. The sun is shining brightly on the bushes across the way; the little bird is on the roof top directing traffic as the workers come in slowly and park under my window this morning. Sunshine in the trees is really lovely. There is a new basket of flowers hanging next to the bird feeder across the way. Beautiful red flowers and the birds are busy finding spots to rest in. One is on the tree limb about half way up. I would say it wants to be admired as it is at the base of the window if the hospital unit. All is quiet. There is a long vapor trail up in the sky. I noticed the leaves on the tree in the yard area are already turning; a lovely russet shade in the sunlight. Very nice. My coffee cup is empty so I am off for a refill, feet up, tv on for a little while, then to dress and see what the new day brings. I hope your day is wonderful....a day filled with sunshine and laughter. Be good, be kind, be YOU. Love and Hugs. Give JO a hug and get one back. Love you more every day. Off I go for a coffee refill, feet up, wake up and start my new day. Love you both...Take care of each other and have some fun today...do something you have not done for awhile, relax and enjoy. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment