Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, July 9, 2020

Thursday Morning

Good Morning. I have one eye open, not really all the way awake but I am working on it. The sky is a soft almost white sky, a tinge of light blue, trees are still and there is a tiny breeze moving a few leafless branches. The birds are at the feeders and one is on the roof top. It is a little after seven a.m., early morning quiet and the worker cars are parked under my window this morning, only one white and two dark blue so far. Only one shade up over in the hospital windows. There seems to be a purple shade popular with the workers as I have seen two cars of that color this morning.The white van stands out. There is a bird on the roof top. The feeders are full but no takers yet. Silence. Almost white sky and not a leaf stirring. I am almost awake. My coffee cup is empty so you know where I am going. Feet up, news on, and try to stay awake..smile. Have a good day, all day, doing what you want to do. Be kind, be gentle, be YOU. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment