Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, July 24, 2020

Friday Morning

The sky is very light blue this morning; a little more on the grey side than blue. The trees are still and the blinds are down in almost all of the hospital windows. A worker just drove in and is driving a lovely royal blue car, new I'd say, expensive I would add. The bird is on the roof top and there is no breeze at all as the trees are still. Three white cars parked outside my window, one wagon with a glass window on the roof top.I called the car color white but it is more of a creme color. And my window is so dirty I can hardly see out of it. I am hoping a window wash is due soon. I have an open door and that helps but the window is really bad. It is Friday all day, wonder what is in store for us today. I would love to get out and about but there really is no where to go. Four of the cars are white, not a dust bunny on the hoods. The lot is open so no trees to drop 'stuff' on. One lady just got her car in a spot I would have bet it would not fit in but it did. She has a good eye. I would have gone around the block rather than try...smile. All is quiet. All is still. A Friday morning . I have to go and fill my coffee cup, feet up, tv on and relax. I have no plans as yet...have to make some but later when both eyes are open.Off for a coffee refill, feet up and be lazy for awhile longer. I will be back. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment