Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, July 24, 2020

Now It's Friday Evening

I am sitting here at the computer wondering who to write to; what to write about; and there are no easy answers because it has been a very quiet day. I have not had company. I have no drop in company from within and all is quiet around here today. The shades have been drawn over in the hospital wing most of the day, little white cards posted on the windows and I wish I knew what they had to say. I hope there is no big problem over there. It is hard enough to get old, lose some of your good health and then have a change to a health problem. Getting old is hard to do; Getting old is not fun and games; getting old takes patience, understanding and wishful thinking. It has been one of those calm days, the sky is full of billowy clouds surrounded by a streak of beautiful blue. As the day has progressed so have the clouds. The wind has picked up and the weather id changing; wonder if we will have a little squall before the night is over. I had a busy day doing a few chores that have been put off for some time and needed attention. Today was the day and I did get a couple of them taken care of. I had one paper drawer that was stuffed and needed to be taken care of, so today it got done...yeah for my team...me, me, and me. smile. It is dinner time and there is nothing good in this house....ha.ha...you have heard that before...but it is a truism as there is little in the cupboards that I would classify as 'good' ; of course it is, but it is not sweet, not fancy, not something you would race another to the kitchen for...smile....no one here so I do not have to worry...all by myself I get lonely, la,la,la,...but all by myself I get first choice and no one vying for my juicy steak...aah..wish I had one, but I do not....I am not sure what I have to work with but I will soon find out. I am drinking hot tea right now so am not really wanting....just second guessing what there is to get excited about and I think my answer to me would be a resounding 'nothing'...ha.ha. such is life. Did n't go out today; didn't order any thing in today. I am sure there is something in the kitchen cupboards waiting...all I have to do is get busy. I hope your day was a good one. I hope you got to share with someone you love. I hope you checked you garden and pulled some of the pesky weeds out. I just wish that your day was one you will have loving memories of. I am going to finish my coffee then head for the kitchen for a refill. I will find something to nibble on and I have a hankering for some hot soup. Not sure what I have but I will soon find out. I hope you feel great. I hope you had a good day all day doing what you wanted to do. I hope your evening is restful and when it is time to turn in you will dream sweet dreams. Off I go...I will be back tomorrow. Shoes off...kitchen duties....and news on....it has been quiet, restful, lonely, but nothing to complain about....well.......ha,ha.... Off I go. Have an evening to remember. Love and Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment