Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, July 16, 2020

Thursday Morning

Good Morning. The sun is out shining in the tree tops. The worker cars are parked in front of my window and each one is a shade of grey, from light to dark. All new....all different sizes. The bird is on the roof top, sun is bright making tree shadows on the side of the building, A beautiful morning. I have no new news, So I will wish you a good day all day doing what you want to do. I have no special plans ....yet....smile.....I am off for a coffee refill, feet up and cowboys are on.....and as I look out the window I see four of the worker cars are grey, light and beautiful, along with a white one and a few empty spaces waiting to be filled. Off to enjoy my hot coffee, feet up, news on, and I am waking up...have yourself a good day all day doing what you want to do. Be kind, be good, be YOU. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment