Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Now it's Wednesday Morning!!!

Good morning. It looks a bit hazy out my window, all silent, bird on the roof top across the way and the ambulance just took off, hope no one in trouble, all seems so quiet over in the hospital wing. It is hazy out my window...sky is pale, trees not moving at all and the little bird is happy on the roof top. The worker cars are in front of my window and all are shiny bright. There are three all white cars, one light grey, and the rest are either a dark blue or black, hard to tell. I see some new bird feeders across the way...one has a bright red and white base, one is a tiny house and the other is bright red and white shaped like a light house. So I am going to go fill my coffee cup and sit awhile. The cleaning lady is here bright and early and there is little to do. I keep things pretty neat and tidy and clean..smile. I am going to go refill my coffee cup and start my new day. I hope your day is wonderful. Enjoy it for all its worth..smile. hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment