Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, July 17, 2020

Friday Night at 10:PM

And the day is ending. I am tired, so no complaints about shutting down for today. It was a good day, all day, doing a lot of nothing special, stayed in, did some reading, watched television, had a tea party all by myself as folks were out and about as it was a lovely day. I had a quiet day because my nose was runny, head was achy, and a flu bug is lurking around the building...I don't want it....you can have it, it's too much for me....la, la....ha,ha..that is quite a song...but hopefully it is a flu bug that wants to run away and entertain some others...nothing selfish about me. So...I wish you a good night, a good snooze, and sweet dreams. Maybe the sniffles will be gone in the morning Maybe I'll get to go out and about tomorrow. If so, I'll be back to tell you all about it. Sleep sweet when you get there. I am hoping for a 'fun' day tomorrow so I have something to write about. Meanwhile it is a good time to say good night and sweet dreams when you get there. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment