Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, July 31, 2020

Friday Morning

Good Morning. The print is small, have no idea why. Brain is still asleep so have to wake up....coffee is next to my elbow so all I have to do is lift the cup and taste the hot and tasty coffee.....I am ready....eye open, sky is beautiful this morning, bright white clouds in a field of very light blue. Trees are still, silence and the little bird is on the roof top across the way. One car on the lot, a beautiful shade of blue, new, I am waking up, slowly.... I do not have any new news this morning. All has been quiet around here. The little bird is sitting on a branch in front of a window of the hospital wing, waiting patienty for the shades to go up. One bird on the roof top who has the job of directing traffic as it comes in. Right now a bright orange car, a cab, is driving by my window. Someone is having company or somone is just getting home...smile. The sky is soft with the exception of a huge cloud shaped like a crocadile. It is a picture sky this morning as I see some interesting shapes. My plants are beautiful, velvet red and sunshine yellow. The one time of day when silence prevails. My coffee cup is empty so I am off for a refill, feet up, tv on, sit awhile and wake up. I hope today is a good day for all; places to go, things to do and love and laughter to contend with. Make you day special, just like YOU....Off I go, feet up, maybe a little snooze....or not...smile.....off to have a good day all day doing what I want to do...well...that is debatable....one never knows what is in store for a day...such fun to find out. Off I go...YOU have a good day all day doing what you want to do...and enjoy it. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment