Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, July 11, 2020

Now It's Saturday Morning

Good Morning. The sky is light, hard on the eyes with its brightness. Trees are still, nothing moving, even me....smile. The new white bird house is very pretty with its black roof and white sides, a cross at the front, now for the birds to find it. The sun is on the bushes and one is very pretty as its leaves turn to gold and it is bright and beautiful. Only four cars under my window this morning, one is dark blue and the others are grey. I am almost awake. I am heading for some hot coffee and that will help me to wake up an get started on a new day. I hope your day is bright and beautiful, just like YOU....Have a good one. I am off for some hot coffee, something to go with it and put my feet up as I watch tv for awhile longer. Wake up;..wake up. I am trying..smile. Off I go...have a good day all day doing what you want to do. Catch up and let me know how you are and what you are up to. Off I go...coffee....coffee.....Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment