Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, July 24, 2020

Another Post for today!!!

I have a little plaque which contains the Prayer of Serenity and I thought I would share it today. The sky is milky, the trees are still the worker cars are under my window and the little bird is sitting on the edge of the roof across the way watching folks come in and park. It is silent..no noise...all still and quiet Prayer of Serenity: God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. Courage to change the thing I can and the wisdom to know the difference." The computer is acting strange; new things happening and i have no idea how come....Devils or Angels at work...smile. Have yourself a good day all day doing what YOU WANT to DO.....have fun....be open, be friendly, be YOU. I am off for a coffee refill, feet up for a while longer and wake up some more.....although another snooze doesn't sound all bad...smile. Go...be good, be kind, be gentle. Enjoy your day all day doig what YOU WANT to DO.....I will be back. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment