Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, July 17, 2020

Friday Morning

Good Morning .... One eye open, coffee cup half empty and I am almost awake The sky is a soft grey and it has been raining as there are puddles on the tarmac. There is a new blue, almost purple, car in front of my window.. I wonder what paints were mixed to get the color. It is beautiful, deep, almost purple shade with silver trim. It is early,, shades are down in the hospital windows. Trees are not moving. Silence. I am almost awake, off coffee is tasty and I am waking up slowly. Off to wake up. Have a good Friday all day doing what you want to do Be good, be kind, be generous to a fault...and smile. I am off for a refill, news on, feet up and wake up. Have yourself a day to remember. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment