Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Now Ir's Wednesday Morning!!

Good Morning. The print is small, um....wonder what button I pushed ...smile.... Grey sky, light in color, tree leaves not moving, worker cars in front of my window and silence. A new day, a Wednesday all day....mid week....and stillness. The little bird is on the roof top across the way. The shades are down in the hospital wing and silence. I have no new news this morning so I am going to fill my cup with more hot coffee, find my way to my easy chair, feet up, news on and sit awhile until I wake up. No rush, no fuss....just a slow time, a wake up time, a time to think about what I don't want to do but what I would like to do....breakfast out would be fun but the girls are still snoozing in. A walk around the block for fresh air and exercise but I am not awake enough for that...no rush, no fuss..ha.ha. I think it is called 'lazy'. So off I go to my easy chair, a cup filled with hot black coffee, feet up and sit awhile longer. I am humming that song about waking up is hard to do....time and coffee helps so I will eventually start my new day. eventually, ha.ha. Off I go, have yourself a good day all day ...doing what you want to do....after the have to do.. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment