Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, July 18, 2020

Saturday Afternoon

A beautiful sunshine day, trees are moving slowly singing the praises of a good day. The worker cars are parked in front of my window, I see the color gray is plentiful; a favorite color of amazing difference in the shade of gray. There is one striking deep blue, a good color or a car. The trees are moving in a light breeze and all is quiet. My little desk calendar says "Now it's Saturday Afternoon", and it is. A quiet day around here. I have not seen anyone today. All are staying in or have already gone out for the day. I am tempted to go for a walk for the exercise but am lazy; I want to walk out but I don't want to walk out and so far I am winning..ha.ha. The rocking chair on the porch looks more inviting. I might just get my book and go out there and sit awhile and read. That has a lot of appeal. A sniffy nose is always a good excuse for not motivating..ha.ha. Right now the trees are still, no wind at all, the blue of the sky is light and the sun on the top of the trees is really lovely to see. I noticed the trees in the yard area are turning fast. It seems to soon, The Fall colors are beautiful. I hope your day is going along bright and beautiful, filled with a feeling of joy as you look around and visit your garden. I do not have a place for a garden but I have potted plants that make me feel like i do...smile. I hope your day is going as good as it can and you are content. Be happy. Be a lover. Be a friend. Be YOU.... Off I go, feet up, book in hand and time out to relax and enjoy. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment