Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, July 20, 2020

Monday Afternoon

I had to close the lower blinds so I could see....sun is bright and beautiful, no complaints unless you want to type and the sun beams are on the key board...The trees are moving a little, cars are parked under my window and silence. I have had lunch and it was tasty, no complaints. We are in today so it was brought to us. Not a bad way to have lunch as you stay hunkered down, shoes off, no fuss, no problem...just relax and enjoy the food served with a smile from our young ladies of the kitchen. It has been a very quiet day so far. Chris was here for awhile this morning and I have high hopes of her returning. It is always fun to share time with her. There is not a lot to talk about as it has been very quiet today ...so far....smile there is always a chance for something to go on and make a little noise and change in our lives. Quiet is good, but a little noise doesn't hurt at all.. I have a couple of projects going but am not in the mood to work on them. I have some reading I'd rather do, yet it sits there waiting....I am being lazy an enjoying it...smile. No new news. Everyone in the family seems to be content and happy. Projects are getting done slowly as the outside ones take over the inside ones. A notice that there will be medicare cuts coming. Soon they will eliminate it for good and we can 'swing in the breeze' for all the leaders care. We spend a life time paying toward our coverage for our old age to be 'thrown to the wind" so much for paying our dues for years and years....It will be interesting to see what comes down the pike as we age. To bad we didn't have sense enough to 'save' ourselves but , with our luck, we would probably be fined because we saved. We can't win. Off, I go. I think I will take a walk outside in the sunshine and breathe some fresh air. I could just go out on my little porch but that is not enough exercise...smile. Have yourself a good afternoon doing what you want to do. I will be back.. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment