Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, July 29, 2020

A new Wednesday morning!!

Good Morning. I have one eye open, all is quiet around here both inside and out. Trees are still and very beautiful with the early morning sunshine on them. All is silent, cars parked, workers in doing their job and all is silent outside my window at the minute. The worker cars are parked under my window and there is a brand new blue sedan, a deep and beautiful blue, three white and empty spaces waiting for more workers to wake up and come in to work for the day. Silence bird on the roof top, bird feeder swinging in the breeze and full to the top. I hope your day is going to be a really good one, filled with love and laughter. I am off for a refill, feet up, tv on, and wake up. Have yourself a day to remember. Do some wonderful things today, be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU. Off I go, a refill, feet up, wake up and start a new day. Off I go...Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment