Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Now It Is Wednesday Afternoon

Hello Again: There is not much change weather wise a dull day, dull sky; no wind; trees motionless; cars parked under my window, facing in, one white, one light grey and the rest are dark blue or black. Bird is on the roof top across the way. Small white paper in the windows of the hospital wing and I wonder about them. No one round to ask. It is quiet today, seems more so than ever, probably because there is no sunshine and it should rain but so far not a drop. I have to laugh as there is a next over my window as the birds come and go. One just flew up, always strange when not expected. One little bird has a favorite roosting spot by the window over in the hospital wing. It sits there for hours and I wonder if the person who is in that room ever talks to it. Not to much going on today. It is silent around here. No company dropping in so I guess all are staying put. The virus is around and not one of us wants to entertain it. I have my outside door open and it feels good to have a bit of a breeze coming in. I did have to go for a sweater though as it felt chilly. The air itself feels so good, but it does have a definite chill. No one in or out today. I miss seeing the girls but know they are busy today. Pat and Erin went off to another town to shop. I gather they looked locally but could not find what they are looking for. I have no idea and didn't ask...smile. The weather has stayed so it is a 'down' day; no sunshine, cloudy and quiet, no sign of a breeze, trees are still. I have a book going so I am content to sit in my rocker and read awhile. So with those words, I will say so long for now and go and do just that. I hope the rest of your today is good and you enjoy your seconds doing what you want to do. I am off to read awhile...have a rocker on the porch so that is where I am headed. Be good, be kind, be YOU. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment