Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, July 19, 2020

Still Sunday Morning 9:50 A.M.

Hello. I am sitting here at the computer looking out the big picture window at two empty spots in front of my window waiting for the worker cars to come in. There is a new silver coupe on the lot, a dark blue van type car, not sure what it is called, and a white wagon with a window top and two bars for luggage. There is a light grey coupe, a dark blue sedan and a white wagon, look new. I get a kick out of the little bird siting just at the window level looking in the window of the hospital wing, waiting for the patient to open the blinds. All is silent. There are two spaces open for more worker cars to park, and the sun is beaming on the tall trees, a bit of a breeze as the tree leaves move in a dance only they hear the music of the wind. It has been restful sitting here enjoying the outside sights and sounds. I am heading for the coffee pot and tune in to what is now on television. They want twenty one dollars a month for something....have not paid attention, but I know I am not donating any money or purchasing anything....time to change the channel..smile. I think I will go out for a short walk in the sunshine and a bit of fresh air. It is getting near lunch time so maybe I will wait and walk off my lunch later....sounds like a better idea. I am really not in a mood to go out and about anyway....but, I could and probably will change my tune. smile. I hope your day proves to be a 'banner' day and you enjoy the weather, the folks in your life and enjoy a little feast along the way. Have yourself a day to remember. Off I go....Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment