Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, July 13, 2020

A New Monday

A beautiful morning, sun is shining, worker cars parked under my window, little bird on the roof top across the way,and silence. That song "Oh what a beautiful morning" comes to mind. I am almost awake, have a little way to go and the hot coffee should help....ah....hot coffee, what would I do without it....I don't want to find out. The start of a new week and I wonder what is in store for us. Good happenings I hope. The sun is shining brightly, the workers are walking in and the shades are down in all of the windows but one. The little bird is on the roof top and another on the limb of the tree, I am off to have my hot coffee, wake up and start my new day. I hope your day is bright an beautiful; enjoy your seconds. Off I go, wake up, wake up, wake up..... The phone rang but by the time I crossed the room they had gone on. So, off I go, off to shower and dress and find someone to share breakfast with. Any takers??? I will find out. Have a good day ...all day...have a little fun along with finishing up a few chores. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment