Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, July 23, 2020

Thursday Morning

The sky is almost white, a very light grey with a tinge of light blue, trees are still, no wind at all, and the little bird is on the roof top across the way. There is a little bird flying up in front of my window. It must have a nest up there as it seems to be a daily visitor. It is quiet out there in the parking area, cars parked under my window this morning. My coffee is hot and delicious. I have to wake up some more.....aah coffee.....coffee...a wake up taste to savor. No plans today so no rush, no fuss, can take my time to wake up and enjoy my hot coffee. It is true, not a good thing in this house, wonder where it all goes???? ha...ha. as if you didn't know. In self defense I am not talking. So, I will wish you a good day. Off I go, feet up, tv on, and wake up. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment