Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, January 28, 2018

A Brand New Day!

A new day, a new beginning, blue skies, and the night rain seems to be gone...well, time will tell, right now it is not raining but....thinking about it....smile!!
We all have a strong will as nature shows the way.
ha,ha, I wake up feeling and looking like this some mornings.......be careful when you click on the computer...smile!!!
Good morning!!!!   The workers are coming in and parking;  one is backing into a spot right now and has to pull out and straighten up...always have a second or third try in some spaces..smile!!    A new work day starting, all the window shades are open over at the hospital wing, the start of a new day, folks awake early and the workers are all parked and in for their work day.    It is very quiet here in our building, not many folks up and awake yet.  I have been up for hours, no rhyme or reason, the body clock is set from years of practice;  having children does that......and I wanted a dozen....sleep????  what is that???  Next time around, if there is one, I will be wiser, smarter, brilliant, or maybe just a little 'nuts';   but I wouldn't want to be without my special creations as they are one of a kind and so very special....

There is no new news.   I don't have the tv on so I can't tell you if there is any good news this morning.....a new day.....wonder what is in store for us.....we are about to find out.

So, I have enjoyed my computer visit with you.  I hope I woke you up and you have a special day, all day, doing what you love to do best.    Be good.....be kind....be the light that leads the way......smile.....sparkle.....and if you really don't want to participate in 'today' then go back to bed until your mood changes...smile!!!!   Bossy Gillis  this morning....well,  I've had a lot of practice.  Go....be YOU....have a great day, all day, doing what YOU do Best!!!

Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment