Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, January 9, 2018

A New Day!

Beauty is everywhere...just take the time to look.
One of the 'fun' things to do in life....if you haven't stood out in the rain, it is time....the next raining day go outside and taste the rain.

See, you had your thinking cap on backwards....smile.....get busy a live your life today...one second at a time.

I have been sitting here for an hour or more, playing with words, thinking, wishing I had some happy thoughts to share but it is very early in the morning and my brain is still asleep.    I have yet to have my coffee and that is a no no as I cannot think until I do.    I'll be back.

AAH!!!!  That is more like it.....hot ..black...delicious coffee.....good for a jump start for the brain.   It has to be very early as there are no lights on over in the hospital wing;   no cars coming in or going out;   pitch black outside and quiet...stillness....no telling where the sky begins or the roof top ends....it is early, very early and the new day has a way to go before we can begin a trip outside...if one wanted one....I'm content here at the computer thinking up words to share with YOU.

But...you are probably asleep, hunkered down in comfort and sweet dreams and have no wants or needs to awaken to your new day..yet....smile.     So enjoy your snooze, dream on and enjoy.   As for me, I am off for a refill, get on with wishes and thoughts that your day is the best one yet.   

If I thought singing out loud, banging things around, dancing around would help in waking you up for a new day, I might try it, but then I might lose a friendship so better not....smile.    I'll be good, turn on the TV, hunker in my easy chair and maybe even snooze a bit more.    Can't think of a reason why not....smile.    You, I love....go....be YOU today.  Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment