Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Short and Sweet

I miss the wild mustangs of Nevada.  It was always great to go down by the river and wait for them to come up over the hill and make a run for the water.   I always heard that Nevada was dry and colorless and not a good place to be;  well, that is an untrue story as Nevada is really very beautiful all because it is so different and offers so much more than you can even imagine.   I spent a good fifteen years there and never regretted a minute of it.    I think no matter where we are, even now, we find something to be content and happy about.  We move on for whatever reasons, but we never lose our love for the places we shared time in and the folks we shared that time with.   

A new day, wonder what is in store for us.   Pat tells me that there was an earthquake last evening but I do not have the television on so have no idea how big or where....as long as we are not shaking I don't really care.....now that is crass, I do care for the folks who have had to live through a shaking;  it is not fun, it is sometimes down right scary.    The earth moves ....and it is scary all that  moving and shaking....guess it has to let us know it is alive and well and we better take good care of it.

I wish you a good day ...all day....doing what you love to do best....only you know what that is..smile.    I have to go check out the 'larder' as the girls are thinking of a Costco run and I can always find things to add to a list of wants....paper towels...yep, all out and you cannot keep a good 'kitchen' without them.   Better check the coffee and tea bags and a few other good things that make our world a tastier and better place to be.    Cookies...I"m out....that will never do.   Um.....I think it is time for a good steak for a dinner....but then that is a good delicacy any day of the week.....out door cooking time will be coming around again soon....well, there is nothing wrong with a good hamburger....making myself hungry.......so...I am going to love you and leave you and go out in the kitchen and see if there is anything that I can put together that will make me fat and sassy......I'll be back.....tomorrow....go.....have yourself a day to remember....be good, be kind, be loving...be YOU!!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment