Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, January 10, 2018

And Today Is......

Emma says Good morning to you and wishes you a great day, all day....a big Washington storm coming...oh well...roll over and not to worry!!
It takes courage, conviction, know how, but YOU can let go...try it and see!!
Flowers....roses...all kinds..make our world go around and around.....
Yeah, I thought I wouldn't mind having this little guy for a pet but he, or she, would outgrow me  so fast my head would spin and then what would I do....um....just go over and visit Christine and catch up with her cats...so sweet, friendly and ready to curl up with you when you get there.

A new day...what are you thinking of???  I have no plans, but...I am willing to make some.   I have a few chores to do before I make any plans.   It takes me awhile to talk myself into putting shoes on...but..I finally do and find the door swings open so easily...smile.

The courtyard is pitch black, no lights on over at the hospital wing...no cars moving in the lot, no light outside as far as knowing where the sky begins and ends...it is just pitch black out there.  So early, so quiet, a new day about to start....um.....what to do with it?????? Maybe, maybe the girls will think of some place to go today.  It has been awhile since we have had a ride out.  It has been awhile since we ran away for awhile...but they have been on the move and probably want to hunker down and put out the 'don't bother me' sign....and who  could blame them.....so, I will find things to do and dusting takes priority today...why????they changed out the light bulbs and everything shows..smile.    Dust kitties are not cute!!!  Who ever told you that was telling fibs.

So, go about your business today and put a smile on your face like you are having 'the time of your life';  later you can catch up with yourself and so what you want to do.  Chores first, fun later....who ever thought that up wasn't thinking 'fun' but 'work'  ... oh well, all work and no play makes us dull......all play and no work makes us dumb, dumb!!  So try a mixture, a little work, a little fun, a little fun, a little work....until you find a way to make it more fun than work...smile!!

Be good, be kind, be YOU...share YOU with those you love and like.....hugs are good...just practice until you attain perfection...smile!!  Go.....make this day one to remember!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment