Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, January 30, 2018

It is Monday...again!!!

Good Morning. ...... A new Monday,  a new start of a week, a few old chores to finish from last week and a lot of new ones to start for a new week;  never ending;  a good thing;  gives us something to think about and something to do.  I'd like to pack a bag and run away this morning.   I woke up thinking how nice it would be to go and visit YOU....smile...there are a few folks I'd love to spend some time with and catch up with all that is going on in their lives.   There are a few family members I'd like to spend some quality time with....if wishes were horses ...beggars would ride....and I'd be on the fastest pony around..smile!!!

The weekend was quiet.   No visitors.   No outings.   I have a jig saw puzzle going on my table...going is not the correct word....the pieces are there but finding the right piece for the right spot is a puzzle all its own.    They do drive you crazy, but sometimes crazy is good as it is the cure for boredom. 

I am thinking it is time for a refill.  I drank my first cup of coffee and now the cup is empty....so off I go for a refill....will come back to check e mail and see if anyone has greeted me this early....doubt it...pitch black outside....one window shade up and lights on across the way  so the new day is off to a slow start and I need to go wake up.....how about you?  Ah, you are rolling over and sleeping in awhile longer...okay.....catch a few more z's and dream...sweet dreams...later gater, coffee...coffee.....bye for now...have a great day ..all day.   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment