Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, January 26, 2018

More!!

On bent knee asking for a good day, all day, doing all of the things we are suppose to do in HIS name.....works great....try it!!
Hoping to meet up with a few friends today.....
Now having Emma around counts for something special.   She is such a love....great dog.....a pal....a lover....and sometimes needy....'pet me,  pet me'  and never gets enough.....sound like a few I know...smile!!
Some mornings the mind is just like that....tap on the computer and hope it works all by itself....automatic thoughts spilling out  and finding the right key to start all over again.

Good morning.   Pitch black out in the courtyard, not one widow with a light on, strange as there is usually some one person moving about at this time of the morning.   There are more smart sleepers than not and that is a wise and good thing at this time of the morning.....closing in on five a.m.......
think I'll take the hint and go sit in my easy chair and snooze a bit more.    I have no big plans for today, so a few extra minutes in the easy chair with the television on, feet up on the hassock and a refill of hot black coffee.....aah, life is good at five a.m., just hope it stays that way as the new day begins to unravel.    No plans today.   I do have catch up 'stuff' to do around here, you know those things that you put off for another day...well that day comes around, ready or not.......am I in the mood for catching up????  Nope!!!!!   Am I going to rush around and catch up?????  Nope!!!!  Am I going to have a hot cup of coffee and some rye toast...yep.....maybe I'l get back to sharing a word or two, maybe not......the brain is not awake yet.....forty more winks....I'll be back tomorrow as I might find something fun to do today and then I can tell you all about it tomorrow.....one never knows what a new day brings......let us go find out....see you tomorrow...go....have a good day, all day and for heavens sake, smile......be good, be kind, be generous and share you with those you like and love.......and I want to be on YOUR list...um....or do I????   Smile!!!  I'll give it a try and hope for a hug or two.    Go....make someone smile today!!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment