Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, January 24, 2018

A Ride!!!

How are you this morning?   Bet you are not even thinking about getting up yet....and I don't blame you for that.  I wouldn't be up and awake yet either but the body clock said up and one does listen to that clock....Coffee is hot and tasty.   The blinds are open but there is nothing moving out there in the parking lot.   The hospital windows are black so no one is up as yet.   A new day about to begin and if I am not mistaken we are going for a ride out today, not sure where, but out is good as the weather has been cold and wet this past few days;   Spring will come but not until it is ready so the days can be hot or cold, dry or wet, whatever nature's mood is and we find ourselves enjoying a new day...all day!!   

Tires whine and that is a good thing.

The weather may be a bit iffy today;  not sure, haven't heard any new news this morning.  I bet if I turn on the television I would hear something..smile!!

Good Morning!!!!  Don't get up because of me.  I am one of those early birds....not by choice, just it is what it is as my friend Doris would say.    We are signed up  for a ride out today, not sure what direction we will take but being out and about will make for a good day.    The age old "What to wear" has to be answered, but that shouldn't be hard to figure out as the 'uniform' is pretty standard as old duds have wear in them and new stuff is much to expensive.    The fact of being comfortable in our clothing is the most important factor...ah...comfort....number one on the priority list.    

Right now it is pitch black out in the courtyard;  one building light still on but no cars coming in as yet;  think it has to be five a.m.  or there about.    Smart folks are hunkered down, snoring away, not interested in what today will hold for them...they will wake up and find out soon enough.   One person is trying to park between two cars and I bet not awake yet.  I think that is the third try to park between two parked cars....one eye open...smile.....but it happened and the car is now still..no lights...car door opening and the person is off to the hospital door for the beginning of a new day.  I hope the coffee is made so they can have a cup and wake up gently for their new day.

There is no new news to share this morning as I had an 'in' day yesterday and found a few pieces for that huge puzzle on the puzzle board.   It is going to be hard, but that makes it worth doing....just plug your ears when you hear my voice rise a bit when I cannot find a piece or two.   OR, better still, come on over and help.

Off for a refill, a bit of news and then get showered and dressed for a new day.    I'll tell you all about it tomorrow.....I'd like it better if you were here and could join me.....just think I would get a hug or two and be smiling all day.     Yep,  hugs do that.    Consider yourself hugged and go..get on with your day...make it s;pecial....just like YOU!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment